Home Air Duct Cleaning
Air Purification Technologies offers Air duct cleaning services for residential and commercial properties.
Over time, dust and dirt build-up in the duct systems making your HVAC system less efficient, forcing it to run longer and harder to maintain comfortable temperatures. Moreover, most dust stays in the air, covering your floor and furniture and entering your body.
Our air duct cleaning services allow your AC unit to operate efficiently, blowing indoor fresh, clean air into your home or office building. Air duct cleaning leaves your property less dusty and fresher, and it may help relieve asthma and allergy symptoms.
Suppose your HVAC system is making unexpected noises or is underperforming, or layer of dust across your home are showing after a day or two after cleaning day. In that case, it’s probably time to get an air duct cleaning service. For air duct cleaning in Florida, you can trust in Air Purification technologies.
How Air Duct Cleaning Works
At Air Purification Technologies, we want our customers to understand how we proceed with the duct cleaning process and what to expect during and after the job.
1. Our technician will arrive at your home and assess the condition of the ducts. Also, by explaining the cleaning process and giving you an estimated price for the job, you can decide whether to proceed with the job.
2. Once the homeowner agrees with the estimate, we proceed to begin the job by closing or covering all vents throughout the property, before the vacuuming process begins.
3. The cleaning of the ducts starts with a specialized commercial vacuum with enough suction power to remove every unwanted particle. Also, while the vacuuming is going on, we use a special compressed air gun in every room with a vent to air snake or whip. Thoroughly, we clean every vent, so both dirt and dust are pulled from one end by the vacuum, dislodged from the vent in each room.
4. Compressed air devices are inserted into each room vent to dislodge the dirt and debris toward the drawing vacuum hose.
5. Finally, after the job is done, all openings are sealed.
For contact information and more details about our air duct cleaning service in Florida. Start breathing freely again, call us today at 954-241-7352
Follow us on Facebook.